Monday, 5 June 2017

Day 689 - Moving myself as per myself


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to move as per how another moves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use another as my reference for how fast or slow I do something.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to move as per my capabilities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to move faster because I wanted to keep up with another as if something was a race.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to prove something to another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suffer the consequences of moving as per another’s movement/speed via a headache.

When and as I see another is moving faster/doing something faster and then within my mind I make the situation a game/competition/race, I stop and breathe. I see, realise and understand that as long as I’m self-honest within and as my current capabilities, then I will move as necessary/as I can do. I commit myself to thus move as per my current capabilities because that is what I’m capable of, no more, no less, and trying to do more manifests physical consequences upon my body - and that is the reference point for not moving as per my physical self and instead moving as per another’s physical self.

Desteni

Desteni forum

Desteni store

Desteni free online course

No comments:

Post a Comment